Detailed below is a list of services that have been utilised by, and been of value to, our clients. While it is our normal practice to charge for our services on an hourly rates basis, we have detailed in the attached document indicative fees for typical matters.
- Initial Review of Documents
- Preliminary Valuation Report
- Formal Valuation Report
- Reasonableness Review/Shadow Expert Services
- Valuation of Self-Managed Superannuation Interests
- Review of Settlement Structure for Taxation Implications
- Investigation Reports
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Brief to Counsel for Cross Examination
Our many years of experience in accounting, audit, taxation, commercial valuation and loss quantification, has resulted in the provision of a wide range of forensic accounting services.
- Reconstruction of books and records
- Preparation of preliminary and formal valuation and loss quantification reports
- Reasonableness review or formal critique of opposing reports